THE LATEST FROM XO
Friends of XO. Like all of you, we’re striving to do the right thing as the situation changes rapidly around us.
After completing a thorough risk assessment, we are delighted to announce that our UK website is operating as normal, in conjunction with a staggered reopening of our fulfilment operation as lockdown eases across the globe.
Following the Government’s recently updated guidance around returning to work, we have implemented the necessary operational changes to protect the welfare of our fulfilment centre employees. Measures we have implemented include:
- Providing hand sanitiser, gloves and masks
- Increased cleaning, especially on key touch points
- Staggered shift start, end and break times
- Regular announcements to remind staff to follow social distancing advice and clean their hands regularly
- Use of disinfectant wipes to clean all equipment before and after each use
We’re currently only able to offer deliveries within the UK using our standard delivery service.
This normally means you’ll receive your delivery within 5-10 Working Days of placing your order, although in some areas of the UK and Worldwide you can expect minor delays as lockdown eases which we are working around the clock to improve.
If you have any questions or there’s anything we can do to support you, please get in touch using our contact form or live chat (open between the hours of 9am-5pm in the UK).
Thank you for your support as we all continue to navigate these challenging circumstances and try to get back to some form of normality with everyone’s well-being in mind.